It is with great excitement and anticipation, that we welcome you back to DRIVE CUSTOM FIT! After a long break, our doors will open once again, Monday, June 1st! All are welcome to take back your health and fitness in a safe and responsible way. Our number one priority is and always has been the health and wellness of our incredible community.
Over the past several weeks, Drive assembled a strong team of individuals with close contact to state officials, including the NH Economic Reopening Task Force. Together we created a comprehensive reopening strategy that is sensible, realistic and considers health first. On May 22nd, NH Governor Chris Sununu and Dr. Benjamin Chan of the NH Department of Health & Human Services approved Phase 1 reopening guidelines to health clubs across The Granite State.
As the nation begins to rebuild and move away from shelter-in-place policies due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Drive is prepared. Not only 100% compliant with CDC, State and Federal reopening guidelines, but we have taken them a step further. Drive has created a phased and gradual approach to reopening.
We call it, The Drive Standard.
True to our roots, we have always offered best in class services and recognized for superior cleanliness and sanitization policies. Today, these policies have been greatly expanded to ensure not a single piece of equipment or any part of our facility will go without disinfection. We are confident we have undoubtedly created a safe space for you to sustain a strong, healthy body and positive emotional outlook.
We will offer more classes in our studios than ever before. Giving you the option and convenience to choose from over 180 classes per week starting at 4:30AM. Our new programming is dynamic, engaging and socially distanced. We’ve redesigned and recreated that same contagious energy that you miss and crave. We have made significant improvements with our sound systems and made investments in new equipment to better your experience. It’s certainly a new look as we adapt to The Drive Standard.
Health clubs are where we come to resolve underlying conditions responsible for many fatal circumstances of this pandemic. Strong and powerful immune systems are VITAL in fighting off virus and infection. Health and Fitness IS the solution to living the life that you desire.
Stay tuned in the coming days for more information on class registration and additional details.
Thank you and we are excited to see your faces again… from 6 feet apart of course.
Jake, Tony and The Drive Team
The Drive Standard
– 6 feet social distancing is required at all times throughout the facility.
– Masks and gloves are required for all employees and are readily available upon request for members.
– Please follow directional signage posted throughout the facility along with classroom boundaries.
– Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility and is encouraged to use multiple times throughout your visit.
– State of the art disinfecting foggers will be used throughout the day.
– Disinfecting of equipment and classroom is scheduled after each class.
– Plexiglass barriers are installed at the membership desk, contactless check-in stations, and cafe for member and staff protection. Prior to entering the facility, all members and employees must complete a self-health check to certify that they have not been exposed to or carry any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. Body temperatures will be read via touchless thermometers, and must register under 100.4 degrees in order to enter the facility.
– Monday through Thursday: 4:30AM-8:00PM
– Friday: 4:30AM-7:30PM
– Saturday & Sunday: 6:00AM-3:00PM
We will be closed 1:00PM – 3:00PM Monday – Friday for thorough deep cleaning and disinfecting.
Drive’s new programming is dynamic, engaging and socially distanced. It’s redesigned and recreated with the familiar, contagious energy that we crave.
– Group setting with an individualized area and personal set of equipment.
– Rotational and partner based programming has been temporarily suspended.
– New sound system and upgraded equipment.
– No-hands on adjustments, typically in Yoga, will occur during group fitness classes.
Must be registered for class and check in with host prior to entering classroom.
– Please limit your registration to 1 per day.
– Members must be checked in 15 minutes before scheduled class time, late arrivals will not be permitted to attend class.
– Registration will open 5 days in advance.
Wear in, wear out.
Shower or suana use are temporarily suspended at this time.
Towel service is temporarily suspended at this time.
Daycare services are temporarily suspended at this time.
Independent member use of weight floor is temporarily suspended due to state restrictions.
It is encouraged to not come into the facility if you are of a vulnerable population.
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19? Have you experienced a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or fever in the past 48 hours?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back in 14 days when you are feeling better.
If you answered no, please remember to maintain proper social distancing for the duration of your visit.
Please review the revised policies & precautions put in place to protect our valued members & staff below. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Health & Fitness IS the Solution
We are the solution! Health clubs are where we come to resolve underlying conditions responsible for fatal circumstances. Strong and powerful immune system is VITAL in fighting off virus and infection. Health and fitness IS the solution.
For any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at (603) 824-6804.